Having a handle on this area can be very helpful in avoiding abuse of FMLA by an employee.
Receive tips and practical guidance on dealing with an employee on, or requesting, an FMLA leave of absence. Certifications of health care providers are to be used when employee requesting leave due to a serious health condition of employee or covered relative. If there is reason to doubt the validity of a certification, it may require a second opinion from a health care provider that is approved and paid by the employer. In this video our speaker, Wayne Pinkstone, reviews tip three – get the most out of certifications of health care providers. Check for other videos with additional tips on our website.
Fox Rothschild LLP
- Partner in the office of Fox Rothschild LLP
- Practice emphasizes all aspects of labor and employment and workplace safety and health
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on numerous labor and employment topics
- Advises employers on workplace issues such as discrimination, harassment, wage and hour and OSHA
- Litigates employment-related disputes in federal and state courts and various state and federal agencies
- Can be contacted at 609-895-7063 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.