Do you have reasons to doubt your employee is still injured or ill?
Receive tips and practical guidance on dealing with an employee on, or requesting, an FMLA leave of absence. You have the initial certification that determined if the employee is suffering from an injury or illness that is FMLA-qualifying. You also have the ability under the law to seek recertification. This process comes into play when handling intermittent leave situations. In this video our speaker, Wayne Pinkstone, reviews tip four - get value from the recertification process. Check for other videos with additional tips on our website.
Fox Rothschild LLP
- Partner in the office of Fox Rothschild LLP
- Practice emphasizes all aspects of labor and employment and workplace safety and health
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on numerous labor and employment topics
- Advises employers on workplace issues such as discrimination, harassment, wage and hour and OSHA
- Litigates employment-related disputes in federal and state courts and various state and federal agencies
- Can be contacted at 609-895-7063 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.