Understand the importance of knowing what you do each day and what you can let go of.
When people are just moving into management it can be difficult to let go of old tasks. The important thing to do is to realize that you are now expected to train others to do what you once did. You are now being evaluated not on what you do but on your ability to get others to do things. This video reviews how to let go of old tasks and what happens if you don’t. Remember, letting go will require a level of short-term pain but comes with long-term gains.
Michael Cox Management and Sales Training
- Owner and President of Michael Cox Management and Sales Training
- Has facilitated hundreds of highly acclaimed courses and seminars and webinars over the last 11 years, all with very positive reviews
- Spent 29 years with Pfizer Pharmaceuticals, prior to starting his business, and earned numerous awards for leadership and performance
- Noted throughout his career for developing people into management and upper management positions
- Certified in DISC and situational leadership training
- M.B.A. degree, Haub School of Business, St. Joseph’s University
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.