Learn why earning credibility is important as a manager.
Managers often overlook key intangible qualities when it comes to working with their teams. This can lead to conflict, lowered productivity, and even higher turnover. It’s important to learn how to earn credibility with your team by meeting with them and establishing goals and opportunities to improve together. It’s also important to recognize when change is needed and having a clear vision of what success looks like for you and your team is vital. This video reviews best practices for earning credibility and embracing change with your team.
Michael Cox Management and Sales Training
- Owner and President of Michael Cox Management and Sales Training
- Has facilitated hundreds of highly acclaimed courses and seminars and webinars over the last 11 years, all with very positive reviews
- Spent 29 years with Pfizer Pharmaceuticals, prior to starting his business, and earned numerous awards for leadership and performance
- Noted throughout his career for developing people into management and upper management positions
- Certified in DISC and situational leadership training
- M.B.A. degree, Haub School of Business, St. Joseph’s University
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.