We grow up learning failure is not an option, but leaders that allow employees to fail help the most creative innovations.
Failure is a perfect option and sometimes it does not require having to say you’re sorry. Many today would argue that America is not innovative. Many would argue that organizations are finding ways to make money rather than use money to make things. Mistakes make things. Our entire American history is paved from numerous failures. This video reviews how leaders can take mistakes and turn them into something else, while building employee motivation. Leadership is not about finding fault during an error but a solution.
Drew Stevens, Ph.D.
Stevens Performance Group
- International financial educator for individuals seeking to optimize and understand retirement
- Works with individuals that grapple with finances and transforms them into wealthy professionals with the liquidity and lifestyle they desire to live with profound longevity to create a legacy
- History on Wall Street, gaining a vast knowledge of financial markets and 37 years of experience enabling him to create a holistic plan for every individual, helping to maximize income and mitigate risk while never running out of retirement money
- Well-known international keynote speaker, workshop provider, and media host
- Author of 14 books (his latest, Understanding Social Security) and over 5,500 articles to stimulate others to increase their knowledge and awareness of the financial markets
- Holds licenses in seven states enacting as a fiduciary for his clients
- NSSA certified
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.