Learn to wake up the winner side of you.
Learn about General Adaptation Syndrome and how it affects your daily life. Everyone has a level of stress that is part of their normal function. When people are affected by tress there are three different stages that your body goes through. This video reviews those stages and discusses episodic and chronic stress and how emotions, self-awareness and self-regulation come into play.
Karla Brandau, CEO
Workplace Power Institute
- CEO of Workplace Power Institute
- Areas of expertise includes productivity and time management, email survival skills, DISC and driving forces assessments, emotional intelligence, team building, and leadership, and conducts regular speeches, seminars, and workshops in all of these areas
- Author of several publications: Wake Up the Winner Inside, Email Survival Skills, 101 Time Management Tips for Busy Professionals, Visual Guides to Outlook® 2010, 2013 and 2016, The Leadership of One, and How to Earn the Gift of Discretionary Effort
- Certified speaking professional, registered corporate coach, certified facilitator, certified professional behaviors analyst, and certified professional motivators analyst
- B.A. degree in education
- Can be contacted at 770-923-0883, [email protected], on Twitter® @KarlaBrandau, LinkedIn/In/KarlaBrandau, and www.KarlaBrandau.com
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.