Get the right process, and then get the process right.
Lawyers aren’t always brought in during the early stages of a merger and acquisition, which makes pre-due diligence important once they get involved. Preparation for the transaction starts with employment agreements and policies and making sure that the company governance documents are updated. Hiring advisors for firm valuation needs to be decided on as part of the presale preparation and due diligence as well. There are many steps to this type of transaction and knowing who needs to take those steps is vital. This video reviews the process steps for mergers and acquisitions of small to medium businesses.
Benjamin D. LaFrombois
von Briesen & Roper, s.c.
- Shareholder with von Briesen & Roper, s.c.
- Practice emphasizes all aspects of mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, commercial real estate development, the financing of property, real and personal, and issues relating to lease negotiation
- Routinely advises clients with respect to company’s strategic needs, particularly focused on mergers and acquisitions
- In addition to an M&A practice, is engaged in advising lending institutions on deal structure as well as leading teams that address and draft for complex lending situations
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on a wide variety of business and corporate legal topics
- J.D. degree, Chicago-Kent College of Law; B.S. degree in accounting, Liberty University
- Can be contacted at 920-233-4704 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.