How is the hold implemented?
In connection with litigation holds it’s a battle between the legal department to hold on to the information and the business department wanting to let it go. That is a flip from the norm of a business inclination to hold on to everything. Legal hold protocol is typically addressed as part of a document retention program and if your program doesn’t include it, it may be worth taking a closer look. This video reviews the key players in litigation holds and administration and IT issues that should be addressed.
Mark P. Henriques
Womble Bond Dickinson
- Partner in the Charlotte office of Womble Bond Dickinson, your transatlantic firm close to home
- Practice emphasizes all aspects of e-discovery and business litigation
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on contract drafting, e-discovery, litigation strategy, and managing legal spend
- J.D. and B.A. degree, Law Review and Order of the Coif, University of Virginia
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or on Twitter® @cltlawyer
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.