85% of what we know we learn via listening.
So often people are so busy speaking, they aren’t listening. So much of people’s success is actually derived from the listening that is done. Many times the solution is actually embedded in the listening that is done. The customers, as they complain and explain their problem, are giving enough information to hear the solution within their comments. Good listeners hear more than just the words being spoken. They hear the concepts behind the words, the emotional component of the message, and the solution within the communication.
Expressions of Excellence! (TM)
- Founder of Expressions of Excellence!™, a full-service training firm helping sales and service professionals engage and express, sell, and excel in the marketplace
- Coaches organizations to tell their and their client's success stories, design and deliver great customer experiences, and communicate for success
- Author of Stellar Service: Merge NOW with WOW to Win Customers for Life! (www.mergenowwithwow.com)
- Author of the Good, Better … BEST! series of books on communication and leadership, a pocketbook on leadership, three tips booklets, a CD, and hundreds of published articles on sales and service, communication, leadership, excellence, and more
- Founding president, dean emeritus of the Speakers Academy of National Speakers Association — Northern California chapter
- Instructor, University of California Santa Cruz, Silicon Valley Campus since 2001
- Interviewed John Wooden, Chesley “Sully” Sullenberger and Harvey Mackay, and has been interviewed by 60 Minutes, BBC Radio, and Financial Times of London
- Clients include Pfizer, McKesson, Plantronics, ATT, headsets.com, U.S. Army, nolo.com, Hilton Hotels, dozens of national and regional associations including NSA, MPI, CalSAE, HSMAE, CIBC, HDI, PMI, NAPO, NACE, and SGMP
- Senior consultant, www.TheConsultingTeam.com, facilitating positive change
- Can be reached at 510-547-0664, [email protected], or www.ExpressionsOfExcellence.com
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.