Gain a refresher of each line and tips on the new lines of Form 941.
Take a look, line by line, of Form 941 and what we know and what we’ve had on the form as a refresher. Our speaker also takes a look at the new lines on Form 941 due to the COVID-19 credits. Learn about the updates to consider that are essential in payroll that can help you avoid costly disputes. This video offers a line by line review of Form 941 and also discusses quarterly tax reporting.
Dayna J. Reum, CPP, FPC
Dayna J. Reum
- Senior director of Payroll & HRIS at a major medical center in Chicago
- Has been heavily involved in the payroll field for more than 20 years
- Starting as a payroll clerk at a small Tucson company, she moved on to be a payroll team leader at Honeywell Inc.
- During her time at Honeywell Inc., she obtained her Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC) through the American Payroll Association
- Received several merit awards for customer service and acquisitions and divestiture
- Taught at the Metro Phoenix and Chicago American Payroll Association chapters meetings and the Arizona, Illinois, and Pennsylvania State Payroll Conference
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) through the APA
- Serves on the National American Payroll Association on the National Strategic Leadership Task Force, Government Affairs Task Force (PA local tax subcommittee)
- Received a citation of merit for her service along with being a gold pin member of the APA
- Certified in HR hiring and firing practices and is a Six-Sigma Greenbelt
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.