Make sure you read before you sign.
Some contracts are signed without the party signing them reviewing the document or even giving a thought to the limitation of liability provisions within the contract. Our speaker, Kenneth Gorenberg, discusses case law that deals with the interaction with indemnities and answers the question of if the indemnity applies to claims between the parties or if the indemnity is subject to a limitation of liability? This video will give you an understanding of the limitation of liability that should not be overseen when signing contracts.
Kenneth M. Gorenberg
Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Partner in the Chicago office of Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Practice emphasizes all aspects of insurance coverage for corporate policyholders, including litigating insurance disputes, collaborating with brokers and risk managers during policy procurement, assisting with due diligence and drafting of risk allocation provisions in transactional contracts, and litigating indemnification disputes
- Practice also includes commercial litigation and product liability and toxic tort defense, practices nationally and has won trials and appeals in state and federal courts across the country
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on numerous insurance coverage issues, including limitation of liability, indemnification, and insurance provisions in business contracts
- Author of several publications related to the areas of insurance coverage, toxic tort litigation, and commercial litigation
- Fellow of American College of Coverage Counsel; member of American Bar Association; member of Defense Research Institute
- J.D. degree, University of Chicago Law School; B.A. degree, cum laude, University of Pennsylvania
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 312-214-5609
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.