Complications from soil defects could land you in the courtroom.
Legal issues arising from soil defects includes negligent geotechnical investigations, design and construction liability, failure to properly disclose, warranty issues, damages, mediation, and insurance issues. This video reviews each of these different types of soil defects and what legal issues you may be faced with including damages and fees.
Thomas J. Bois, III
Thomas J. Bois, APC
- Partner with Thomas J. Bois, APC
- Practice emphasizes the representation and counseling of public and private businesses on a wide range of business, environmental, construction, real estate, and labor law issues
- Focus on counseling clients involving geotechnical issues as well as the defense and prosecution of soils remediation and repair related cost recovery suits
- Super Lawyer, environmental (2018-present); received the highest rating with Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory®
- Wrote four legal reference books and has published articles
- J.D. degree, St. Louis University School of Law; A.B. degree, magna cum laude, St. Michael’s College
- Can be contacted at 949-660-0022 or [email protected]
Bernard J. Luther
- CEO of Apllied Consultants, a full-service engineering firm
- Registered civil engineer, registered geologist, certified engineering geologist, certified hydrogeologist, A & B contractor, licensed well driller, and hazardous materials contractor in California
- Participated in and overseen 9,521 geotechnical, groundwater and forensic investigations
- Co-wrote two technical books and updated one book supplement, as well as numerous published articles focusing on water management
- J.D. degree, Thomas Jefferson School of Law; B.S. degree, San Diego State University
- Can be contacted at 619-275-6577 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.