Learn what it takes to be a good leader.
Leading today is incredibly difficult. With changes in the organizational landscape such as age, diversity, and virtual workers – leading is very different in our changing world. Leadership is not for everyone, and this quickly becomes evident when leaders make bad decisions. There is a drastic difference between good and bad leadership. This video reviews several leadership myths and discusses foundation tips for incredible leadership.
Drew Stevens, Ph.D.
Stevens Performance Group
- International financial educator for individuals seeking to optimize and understand retirement
- Works with individuals that grapple with finances and transforms them into wealthy professionals with the liquidity and lifestyle they desire to live with profound longevity to create a legacy
- History on Wall Street, gaining a vast knowledge of financial markets and 37 years of experience enabling him to create a holistic plan for every individual, helping to maximize income and mitigate risk while never running out of retirement money
- Well-known international keynote speaker, workshop provider, and media host
- Author of 14 books (his latest, Understanding Social Security) and over 5,500 articles to stimulate others to increase their knowledge and awareness of the financial markets
- Holds licenses in seven states enacting as a fiduciary for his clients
- NSSA certified
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.