Change the focus away from individual people and move it to roles and responsibilities.
There are clear distinctions between the role of the leader and the role of the team. Now you need to ensure that you are reinforcing those roles when you are communicating with employees and talking in terms of the roles and who is doing what. Knowing clear roles will help with projects and will be less accusatory if a problem arises. Get focused on the roles and conversation about the roles rather than a conversation about what one person did or didn’t do. Make it about the fulfillment of the roles and the responsibilities.
R. Shawn McBride
R. Shawn McBride Law Firm, PLLC
- Owner of the R. Shawn McBride Law Firm, PLLC and McBride For Business, LLC
- The R. Shawn is a go-to for business planning including the future of business
- He is a frequent speaker on business execution topics such as sales, blockchain, the future of business and effective partnerships
- Host of the Future Done Right™ show and podcast available on the Future Done Right™ YouTube® Channel
- Licensed to practice law in 12 states (and D.C.) and as a CPA in 3 states
- Author of the books Business Blunders and It’s About Time (on time management)
- J.D. degree, University of Maryland School of Law
- Can be contacted at [email protected], 214-418-0258, @mcbrideforbus on Twitter or www.linkedin.com/in/rshawnmcbride
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.