Understand your role as an assisting paralegal.
There isn’t a whole lot about labor and employment law that is intuitive. The ADEA, OSHA, ADA and FMLA each have their own concepts to understand. As a paralegal it is important to have a good handle on each of these laws as there often a need for assistance from the paralegal during a case. This video reviews these four laws and discusses the nuances of each.
Frank L. Kollman
Kollman & Saucier, P.A.
- Partner of Kollman & Saucier, P.A., founded 1988
- Established management labor and employment law attorney and litigator
- Lectures nationally on labor law, employment discrimination, and occupational safety and health
- Contributing editor, Developing Labor Law, publication of the American Bar Association
- Has achieved the highest rating in the Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory®
- Former member, Maryland Board of Public Accountancy
- J.D. degree, Syracuse University College of Law; B.A. degree, The Johns Hopkins University
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.