Know what keyhole you are dealing with and make sure you have the key.
Preparing a case from inception to trial may be a daunting task for many trial lawyers. Without a clear roadmap of their cases, practitioners may find themselves spending unnecessary funds on discovery not required to maximize the value of their cases. Determining what key evidence is required starts on the first day of representation. Your thoughtful contemplation of themes can help lead to a coherent discovery acquisition plan. This video reviews the importance of understanding what law applies and the relevant facts that apply to the law.
Law Offices of Ara Jabagchourian, P.C.
- Managing partner of Law Offices of Ara Jabagchourian, P.C. located in the San Francisco Bay Area
- Practice area includes injury matters, business litigation, fraud matters, and consumer class actions
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on numerous areas, including evidence, trial, injury matters, fraud, antitrust, and business litigation
- Author of over two dozen publications related to the areas of evidence, fraud litigation, antitrust law, Second Amendment issues, alter ego and vicarious liability issues, and human rights law
- Finalist for Trial Lawyer of the Year in California twice and has been recognized as having one of the Top 100 Verdicts in the United States by the National Law Journal and one of the Top Verdicts By Impact by the Daily Journal in California
- Member of various trial lawyer groups including National Trial Lawyers Association, CAOC and the Armenian Bar Association
- J.D. degree, University of California Hastings College of the Law; Dual B.A. degree, California State University of Fresno
- Can be contacted at 650-437-6840, [email protected], or www.arajlaw.com
Howry Breen & Herman LLP
- Partner with Howry Breen & Herman LLP, a record-setting trial law firm located in Austin, Texas
- Routinely represents clients in federal and state courts in cases alleging product defect, aviation mishaps, wrongful death, personal injury, traumatic brain injury, spinal injury, clergy abuse, and sexual assault
- Successfully tried, arbitrated, and mediated cases for over 21 years and recognized as one of ‘Austin’s Top Attorneys,’ received the highest rating from Martindale Hubbell, Top 100 National Trial Lawyers (TX), California Top Verdicts and Settlements in 2019, and California and Texas Super Lawyers
- Frequently provides pro bono services to those in need, including military veterans
- Prior military officer and UH-60 Blackhawk pilot; FAA certified commercial pilot (IFR/VFR)
- J.D. degree, Santa Clara University School of Law; B.A. degree, University of San Francisco
- Can be contacted at 512-439-4137, www.howrybreen.com, or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.