Have a plan for success with your subcontractors.
Contractors form subcontracts by promising payment in exchange for performance of a particular aspect of the construction project. Each project is a small or large business and must have a plan for success. It is key to hire the correct subcontractors with a complete scope of work and the quality standard must be determined from day one. In this video our speaker reviews flow down provisions, pay if paid provisions, lien waivers and warranties.
Seth M. Pasakarnis
Hinckley, Allen & Snyder LLP
- Associate in the office of Hinckley, Allen & Snyder LLP
- Practice emphasizes all aspects of construction industry, including all aspects of construction law, contractual disputes, lien work, bond claims, construction and design defect claims, bid disputes, litigation, dispute resolution, and drafting and negotiating construction contract documents for all types of project delivery
- Counsels clients on all business aspects of planning, initiating and completing construction-related projects
- Member of numerous professional organizations
- J.D. degree, cum laude, Suffolk University Law School; B.S. and M.S. degrees in engineering from Tufts University
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 617-378-4416
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.