While it may take time, you are developing an information governance policy for a reason.
Do you have established “rules of the road?” Is it time to review those rules and possibly come up with revised rules? Your company needs to know what information to keep and where to keep it; as well as what information not to keep and how to destroy it. This video reviews the value of developing clear information governance policies and procedures and establishing a corporate standard for data management; as well as how to define uniform retention/destruction guidelines that cross business divisions.
Mark P. Henriques
Womble Bond Dickinson
- Partner in the Charlotte office of Womble Bond Dickinson, your transatlantic firm close to home
- Practice emphasizes all aspects of e-discovery and business litigation
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on contract drafting, e-discovery, litigation strategy, and managing legal spend
- J.D. degree and B.A. degree, Law Review and Order of the Coif, University of Virginia
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or on Twitter® @cltlawyer
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.