Is It Possible to Be Proficient at One and Not the Other?
Some situations require leadership, and some require management. Do you understand the differences between these necessary skills? Are you more comfortable with tasks and processes but struggle with getting people on board with what you want to do? Conversely, do you have ideas about the future and can create a vision that excites others, but you struggle with the nitty gritty, day-to-day details? This video reviews the differences between management and leadership and discusses when to lead and when to manage.
Michael Cox Management and Sales Training
- Owner and President of Michael Cox Management and Sales Training
- Has facilitated hundreds of highly acclaimed courses and seminars and webinars over the last 11 years, all with very positive reviews
- Spent 29 years with Pfizer Pharmaceuticals, prior to starting his business, and earned numerous awards for leadership and performance
- Noted throughout his career for developing people into management and upper management positions
- Certified in DISC and situational leadership training
- M.B.A. degree, Haub School of Business, St. Joseph’s University
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.