What responsibilities will each side have?
What components, exactly, are being sold? What functionality should the product have? These questions must be answered as completely as possible when determining a contract. The description of services acts to define the expectations of the parties. The seller expects to limit its obligations to only what is stated in the contract. The buyer expects to receive full functionality for the price agreed at the outset. This video reviews important terms of the sales or service contracts and discusses limitations of liability.
Geoffrey S. Kercsmar
Kercsmar & Feltus PLLC
- Managing partner of Kercsmar & Feltus PLLC
- Practice concentrates on commercial and contractual litigation and intellectual property disputes
- Handling complex litigation for nearly twenty years, including lawsuits involving business contracts, technology contracts, business torts, employment, and consulting agreements, intellectual property and trademarks, construction, professional malpractice, corporate governance, and commercial fraud
- J.D. degree, Penn State University's Dickinson School of Law; B.A. degree, with honors, Trent University
- Can be contacted at 480-421-1001 or [email protected]
Daniel J. Noblitt
The Noblitt Group, PLLC
- Manager of The Noblitt Group, PLLC, a boutique intellectual property law firm
- Practice dedicated to patents, trademarks, trade dress, copyrights, trade secrets, technology transfer, and related litigation, licensing, and counseling
- Practiced intellectual property law for 25 years, representing large companies, small companies, and individuals to protect and commercialize intellectual property
- Adjunct professor at the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University
- Recognized by The Best Lawyers in America for several years, and frequently speaks on matters involving technology and intellectual property law
- Admitted to the bar in Arizona, Texas, and the United States Patent and Trademark Office
- J.D. degree, University of Oklahoma College of Law; B.S. degree in electrical engineering, University of Wyoming
- Can be contacted at 480-994-9888 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.