Learn the best invoice payment practices.
The most common invoice payment practices that companies use is paper check runs with stamped envelopes going in the mail. The vast majority of businesses are performing paper check runs a few times a month, manually setting which checks to print and printing a second copy of the check to physically match with the invoice. While this method is common, there are other methods of payment processing that have big cost benefits. This video reviews the drawbacks of this type of invoice payment practice and discusses alternate methods of invoice payment practices.
- Certified electronic content management practitioner (ECMP)
- Has worked in the process automation industry for over 25 years
- Experience includes the implementation of over 500 A/P cost reducing solutions for his clients
- Co-founded Recordsforce with his wife Katja in 2001, and was named one of the top fastest growing companies in NH in 2016, 2017 and 2018 by NH Business Magazine
- Recordsforce specializes in outsourced A/P automation
- Currently his business processes over 200,000 A/P invoices per month for over 100 A/P departments
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.