Strategies for Reducing Expenses and Making Money Via Invoice Approval
Some of the best practices for invoice approval include the 3-legged stool of invoice approval - the invoice, the purchase order and the packing slip; matching data through software; and using a digital workflow system to automatically compare invoice data and route invoices that cannot be matched to appropriate person. By putting one of these practices in place, companies can speed up invoice approvals and possibly unlock quick pay discounts. This video reviews the best invoice approval strategies and offer invoice approval tips.
- Certified electronic content management practitioner (ECMP)
- Has worked in the process automation industry for over 25 years
- Experience includes the implementation of over 500 A/P cost reducing solutions for his clients
- Co-founded Recordsforce with his wife Katja in 2001, and was named one of the top fastest growing companies in NH in 2016, 2017 and 2018 by NH Business Magazine
- Recordsforce specializes in outsourced A/P automation
- Currently his business processes over 200,000 A/P invoices per month for over 100 A/P departments
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.