Effortlessly integrate data wherever you need it, in the format you require and with the expertise to ensure there is no data left behind.
Microsoft® Office® programs don’t always play well together in the sandbox. In fact, it can be downright frustrating to transfer data from one program to another or to try to use two programs in collaboration. This video will help you to discover best practices for sharing data across Microsoft® Office® with ease and accuracy. You will discover effective techniques for consolidating documents across programs, manipulating data to best serve your purposes and ideas for saving yourself time and heartache. Whether you are responsible for spreadsheets or presentations or standard word processing, you’ll become the ringmaster of your office circus. We will also cover some common issues that you may face such as mail merge formatting errors and linking error messages.
Marie R. Herman, CAP, OM, ACS, MOSM
MRH Enterprises LLC
- Owner, MRH Enterprises LLC
- Supported Chief Technology Officer at Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory and Chairman Emeritus of ServiceMaster in her prior roles
- Conducts regular seminars, workshops, and study groups on technology and professional development topics with a particular focus on office professionals
- Published author of numerous articles including being regularly featured in Executive Secretary magazine
- Microsoft Office Specialist Master
- Certified Administrative Professional with an organizational management discipline
- Member of the International Association of Administrative Professionals and American Society of Administrative Professionals
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or on Twitter® @msmarieh
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.