Learn what is happening on the legal landscape of COVID-19-related insurance issues.
The financial losses endured by companies due to COVID-19 are largest losses seen in recent history. Business interruption insurance policies were not set up to cover against communicable diseases so the insurance that companies were relying on is not helping like they thought it would. This video reviews early COVID-19 insurance cases and business interruption risks, fears and costs.
Pamela D. Hans, Esq.
Anderson Kill P.C.
- Managing shareholder of Anderson Kill P.C.'s Philadelphia office
- Practice concentrates in the area of insurance coverage exclusively on behalf of policyholders
- Has been named to the 2019 Best Lawyers® list, recognized by The Legal 500, and tapped by Law360 as a Legal Lion for a $58M Appeals Court Win for TransCanada Energy
- The Legal 500 US has recommended her for Insurance - Advice to Policyholders, since 2017; Chambers USA named her a Recognized Practitioner for insurance law in Pennsylvania, 2017; identified by Law360 as a Female Powerbroker, 2014
- Clients include Fortune 500 Companies, energy and mining companies, construction companies, private schools, religious organizations, commercial lenders, and other policyholders whom she has represented in disputes with their insurance companies
- J.D. degree, Vermont Law School; B.S. degree in civil engineering, University of Manitoba
- Can be contacted at 267-216-2720 or [email protected]
Joseph W. Lesovitz, CPA/ABV/CFF, CFA, CFE
- Partner at Citrin Cooperman in the Forensic, Litigation & Valuation Services Group with over 15 years of experience
- Specializes in calculating damages in complex commercial litigation and in providing financial consulting and forensic accounting services to attorneys, public and private corporations, insurance companies, and governmental agencies
- Has been qualified as an expert and presented testimony in depositions and trials in federal court, state court, and arbitrations
- Provided consulting and litigation services for cases involving complex commercial damages, lost profits analysis, intellectual property infringements, business valuations, economic damage calculations, and fraud investigations
- An adjunct professor at the Villanova University School of Law where he currently teaches a course on economic damages and litigation strategy and previously taught a course on accounting and business valuation
- Certified Public Accountant in Pennsylvania, Chartered Financial Analyst, Certified Fraud Examiner, Certified in Financial Forensics, and Accredited in Business Valuation
- M.B.A. degree in accounting, Saint Joseph’s University; B.S. degree in accounting, Villanova University
- Can be contacted at 267-479-0060 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.