The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act changes have been in place how does it affect your clients?
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act lowered individual income tax rates and, in general, raised the thresholds between rate jumps so that more income is taxed at lower rates. This video compares the tax rates between 2017 and 2018 for individual income tax; as well as discusses the standard deduction and personal exemptions.
McDermott Will & Emery
- Partner in the Washington, D.C. office of McDermott Will & Emery LLP
- Practice emphasizes all aspects of estates, trusts and transfer tax planning
- Conducts seminars and workshops on numerous gift and estate tax matters
- Admitted to the D.C. and Virginia bars; member of the Washington D.C. Estate Planning Council
- J.D. degree, University of Virginia School of Law; B.A. degree, Brigham Young University
- Can be contacted at 202-756-8408 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.