There are advantages of comprehensive and consistent corporate governance.
The advantages of having comprehensive and consistent corporate governance includes ensuring complete and accurate records, tracking past corporate actions and changes, responding quickly to inquiries, protecting company from risk, and supporting long term sustainability and accountability. This video reviews these advantages and discusses the disadvantage and pitfalls if improper and incomplete recordkeeping.
Brenna C. Dickey, RP
Miller Nash Graham & Dunn LLP
- PACE® Registered paralegal in Miller Nash Graham & Dunn LLP’s business department, assisting the firm's clients and attorneys with transaction due diligence review, mergers and acquisitions, and corporate formation and maintenance; she joined Miller Nash in 1998; before joining the firm she worked as an in-house litigation paralegal for Hilton Hotels Corporation
- Member of the Oregon Paralegal Association and the National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc.
- Named Outstanding Local Leader Award by the National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc., October 2019; awarded the Oregon Paralegal Association's Outstanding Member of the Year three times and OPA's President Award twice, and served as OPA's Corporate Specialty Group Chair
- B.A. degree in political science, University of Oregon; B.A. degree in journalism, news editorial, University of Oregon; post-graduate paralegal certificate, University of California, Los Angeles
- Full biography can be viewed at http://www.millernash.com/professionals/xpqProfDet.aspx?xpST=ProfessionalDetail&professional=1156&op=ceYZ&ajax=no
Lisa M. Dembiczak
Miller Nash LLP
- Paralegal in the Seattle office of Miller Nash Graham & Dunn LLP
- Handles ongoing corporate maintenance for the firm’s corporate clients; she assists the firm's attorneys with the formation and dissolution of domestic and foreign corporations and limited liability companies, and provides support on business transactions, including mergers and acquisitions; has experience with securities compliance filings and the administration of service of process for corporate clients
- B.A. degree, Washington State University; paralegal certificate, University of Washington
- Can be contacted at http://www.millernash.com/lisa-m-dembiczak/
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.