The first step is all about the quality of health care that your organization provides.
Many people seek treatment after they have already become sick. Often times, with the right level of patient engagement, that illness could have been avoided or even caught at an early stage to avoid serious intervention. Patient engagement is also about the strength and growth of your organization. In order to maintain your business, you need to maintain, retain and attract new patients. This video reviews HIPAA rules for patient engagement and new ways to engage patients.
Paul R. Hales, J.D.
Paul R. Hales, Attorney at Law, LLC
- Widely recognized for his expert knowledge and ability to explain the HIPAA Rules clearly in plain language
- An attorney licensed to practice before the Supreme Court of the United States and graduate of Columbia University Law School with an international practice in HIPAA privacy and security
- Wrote all of the content in The HIPAA E-Tool®, an Internet-based, complete HIPAA compliance solution with separate editions for Covered Entities, Business Associates, Health Plans and Third Party Administrators
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.