Gain insight into the buzz words necessary to impeach with a deposition.
Judges and trial lawyers are trained to listen for certain buzz words when you lay the predicate to impeach with a deposition. As long as you do it correctly, the judge is going to let you do it. If you give the same general content but aren’t using the right buzz words then you are likely going get called out by the judge and told you aren’t doing it properly. This video reviews tips on how to handle impeaching with a deposition the right way.
Deborah J. Gander
Colson Hicks Eidson
- Partner at Colson Hicks Eidson since 2002
- Has dedicated her career to helping victims receive justice
- Board certified civil trial lawyer with more than $100 million in verdicts and settlements for her clients
- Represents clients who have suffered catastrophic injuries or who have lost family members; also represents clients who face financial ruin because of insurance company bad faith
- Has 20 verdicts exceeding $1 million
- Includes an award that was the largest ever in a Federal Tort Claims Act Case: $61 million for medical negligence at a Naval hospital, and was the first time in history the U.S. government was held liable for the acts of a doctor it alleged was an independent contractor
- Achieved the highest rating in the Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory, and includes her in the Martindale-Hubbell Bar Register of Preeminent Women Lawyers
- Received the “Most Effective Lawyer” award for civil litigation in 2006 from the Daily Business Review
- Has had two of her verdicts receive the Daily Business Review’s “Verdicts Hall of Fame Award”
- Has been repeatedly named one of the “10 Best Attorneys in Florida” by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys
- Is an elected member, executive board member, and President of the Miami-Dade chapter of American Board of Trial Advocates
- Co-chaired the Civil Litigation Committee of the Dade County Bar Association
- Continues to lecture for organizations including the American Bar Association and American Association for Justice
- Was a law clerk to the Honorable Peter T. Fay, Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- Graduate, magna cum laude, University of Miami School of Law; served as an adjunct professor there for several years
- Can be contacted at 305-476-7400 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.