Irrational beliefs - because we as humans can only do three things, think, feel and behave.
Most of the time people are probably not trying to push your buttons, to tick you off or offend you. The fact is most people talk from their frame of reference and most people hear from their frame of reference. A fish does not notice the water in which it swims, people too, do not often notice that they swim in their thoughts, feelings, and behaviors. This video reviews four main feelings that people do not handle effectively, excessive anxiety, defensiveness, depression and guilt.
Lloyd Lofton, LUTC
7 Figure Sales Tools
- Started with John Hancock in 1977 as a debit agent; 30+ years of door-to-door, business-2-business, call center and needs-based selling experience
- Runs his own agency, led the career distribution for a large midwest insurance company, he was president of the Senior Insurance Marketing Association, he has been interviewed by the Wealth Channel through American College, AnnuityNewsNow and is a frequent contributor to numerous industry related magazines
- Wrote The Sidewalk Executive and the companion workbook Seven Step Sales Presentation, along with his recently released book, Leads to Results
- Managing partner of 7 Figure Sales Tools, an elite sales and leadership coaching and training company offering the best tips, tools, and sales techniques from a successful 30+ year career in sales to help professional salespeople and leaders perform with more polish, power and professionalism in their business
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.