Gain insight into why value engineering has gained prominence in the construction industry.
The objective of value engineering is to maximize a construction project’s function while minimizing the project cost. This typically involves all project participants in design-build projects. Cost reductions are accomplished with the use of less expensive alternatives to specified materials and can only be achieved if the material substitutions are more functional than the originally designed material. This video reviews value engineering and value-added materials; and discusses the life cycle analysis.
John A. D'Annunzio
Paragon Roofing Technology, Inc.
- President of Paragon Roofing Technology, Inc.
- Founded firm in 1991
- Firm specializes in all building exterior issues
- Over 30 years of experience in material testing, forensics, and design
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on numerous design, forensics, and material issues
- Author of five construction books and hundreds of published articles
- Technical columnist for numerous construction industry trade publications
- Can be contacted at [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.