Magic formula for disruptive behavior exists.
It can be difficult to be faced with disruptive behavior during a training event. You need to know the magic formula to manage your response while dealing with the “undealable.” But did you know that a majority of disruptive behaviors can be prevented by the trainer? Earning respect and trust will go a long way and keep people off the defensive.
Jonathan Halls & Associates
- Runs professional development programs for trainers and speaks at conferences around the world
- More than 25 years’ experience in adult learning, he draws on cognitive psychology and neuroscience to help trainers move from a dump content and run approach to empower learners to learn
- Wrote Confessions of a Corporate Trainer: An Insider Tells All; Rapid Video for Trainers; Memory and Cognition in Learning; Rapid Media for Trainers; Video Script Writing; and a contributing author to the ASTD Handbook
- One the select facilitators who teach ATD’s prestigious Master Trainer Program
- Formerly a learning executive at the BBC and today consults, teaches, speaks and coaches
- Adjunct professor at George Washington University
- B.A. and M.A. degrees in learning
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.