Understand contract documentation and requirements.
How do you prepare for an inspection? The inspection should start before the construction inspector even heads to the jobsite. The construction inspector should start out by reading the contract documents. The contract documents include the actual contract and the plans of specification. This video reviews the need to understand the contract documents and discusses building code conformance.
Lance Luke, CCC, CCI, CCPM, CSI
Construction Management Inspection LLC
- Principal Consultant Engineer with Construction Management Inspection LLC
- 42 years of experience in building inspection, construction consultation, project engineering, and construction management
- Author of numerous construction, building, and home improvement articles in local and na-tional print and electronic media
- Expert witness for 18 years for the State of Hawaii DCCA/RICO Contractor’s License Board
- Conducts regular seminars, webinars, and workshops on building codes and various other construction topics
- Two-time bestselling author
- Member of various construction inspection organizations
- Master’s and doctorate degrees in building and construction management; B.S. degree in civil engineering
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.