There are three building blocks of positive influence.
Step 1 is to believe that influence is possible. Step 2 is to be the influence you want to see. Step 3 is to maintain your influence in the various connections of your life. This video reviews how to exercise each of the three positive influences on a daily basis; how to encourage positive influence among work groups and teams; and how to cultivate an organizational culture of positive influence.
Renee Jean, MPA
Renée Jéan MPA
- More than 21 years of extensive government relations, customer service, communications, grants administration, and strategic planning experience
- Expertise of government organizational culture at city, county, state, and federal levels
- Award-winning influential writer of hundreds of proposals, yielding more than $60 million in grants and awards
- Revenue Enhancement Consultant to non-governmental organizations (NGO)
- Honorable Mentioned JM Family Enterprise, Inc. Achievers Award for Community Service
- Member of Pi Alpha Alpha National Honor Society for Public Affairs and Administration
- Holds a Master of Public Administration Degree from Nova South-eastern University
- Can be contacted at [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.