Understand the Post-Pandemic Pivot.
We are in times where there is a lot of technology, where people are working remotely, where people want to work remotely and others don’t, there are mask mandates, and things that are going on in organizations that we haven’t faced before. In today’s challenging times during the pandemic, it comes down to three important factors – people, processes, and principles. This video reviews why it’s important to understand that while no one really likes change, it’s important to learn how to pivot when change occurs.
Drew Stevens, Ph.D.
Stevens Performance Group
- Works with founders and senior leaders of middle-market organizations that struggle and transforms them into thriving businesses
- Highly accomplished senior strategic leader with proven experience to lead turnaround situations, implement change, optimize business units, rationalize workforces, operationalize revenue, revitalize processes and drive measurable financial performance for increased sales, profit growth, and customer retention
- Helps transform business professionals into abundant individuals, create a better lifestyle, longevity, higher levels of liquidity, and leave a lasting legacy
- Author of 14 books and over 3,500 business articles
- During his 37-year career, has aided organizations gain over $11B in new revenue
- Passion for sales is well known as he has coached thousands internationally while also creating several accredited university sales programs
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.