Why it is necessary to understand the data and security around it?
Law firms possess confidential and sensitive information. Which also means that law firms can be particularly vulnerable to a vast array of attempts to gain access to this information; as well as multi?jurisdictional practices and offices present unique opportunities for infiltration. Lawyers must take reasonable efforts to ensure that client information is not improperly accessed. This video reviews how to handle electronic data it today’s law firm and the importance of understanding and using reasonable electronic security measures.
Stuart M. Gerson
Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.
- Former Acting Attorney General of the United States, Assistant Attorney General, and federal prosecutor with hands-on enforcement and policy experience with respect to antitrust and data privacy and security
- Experience in counseling and defending companies in antitrust litigation, including the successful court defenses of recent hospital mergers and other healthcare-related cases
- Successful defense of class action litigation related to the privacy of both PII and PHI
- Broad successful litigation and counseling experience with respect to the Federal False Claims Act and other fraud actions
- As a corporate director, head of a compliance committee in a heavily data-centric industry
- Director of National Council of Registered ISAOs, related to the adoption of best cyber practices and the fostering of public/private partnerships
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.