Can you identify the four relating types?
Most people find themselves working with a diverse group of people. When placed in that situation it is quickly determined that what works with one person could be a disaster with another person. Enter the four different behavioral styles included in the DiSC method. With this method it’s easy to remember the four different styles. In this video our speaker reviews each style and provides insight into each type.
- An international speaker and trainer, intuitive sales copy editor, and business coach
- Has conducted over 1,200 seminars in business writing, grammar, stress management, time management, and advanced communication skills throughout the U.S. and Canada
- Loves to help people get their 'aha!'
- Lives by the idea that through work-life balance, we honor our true nature, and we thrive
- Does sales copy editing and coaching for entrepreneurs, while also working as an international seminar leader and a life coach for women who think too much
- Spent eight years writing copy for The Hypnosis Offices, including ads for television, radio, and print; her press releases and pitch letters won the company spots on ABC, NBC, CBS, and FOX news programs; as well as articles in 417 magazine, Springfield magazine, The News Leader, and the cover of the local Business Journal
- Has spoken for Wichita State University, Cal Poly University, Justice Jewelers, Los Angeles Circuit Courts, Kansas City School Board, Fort Belvoir, Tusculum College, and more
- Can be contacted at 816-803-3457, https://www.linkedin.com/in/januarie-wood-8511155, Twitter.com/CopyCoach, or MyCopyCoach.com
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.