What is and what is not burnout?
More than ever, Americans are stressed at work and feel more burnt out than 5 years ago. Burnout is having an effect on our organizations by increased insurance costs and absenteeism, and decreased productivity and engagement. Burnout is not a medical condition. Burnout is an employee’s response to chronic work-related stress with little to no strategies to reduce this stress. This video reviews how to spot burnout and discusses signs of employee burnout.
Laurie Erdman, SHRM-SCP
Cambia Health Solutions
- Senior change management consultant at Cambia Health Solutions
- Specializes in change management, leadership, talent development and employee well-being
- Regular writer and speaker on employee burnout, stress management and the effects of change on individuals, teams and organizations
- Has presented at numerous organizations including Booz Allen Hamilton, Society for Human Resources Management, Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation, Environmental Protection Agency, National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Association for Talent Development, K12 Inc. and RE-Max Allegiance
- Certified practitioner in human resources, Meyers-Briggs Type Indicator®, Kirkpatrick Four Levels® evaluation, change management, and emotional intelligence EQ-i 2.0 and EQ-360, as well as a certified well-being coach
- Member of Association of Talent Development and Society for Human Resources Management
- J.D. degree, McGeorge School of Law
- To learn more about Laurie visit www.LaurieErdman.com
- Can be contacted at [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.