Learn how to approach employees about burnout.
When you think about your employees it’s important to think about what type of burnout is happening in your company. Burnout is not the same for each employee, so it is important that you know what situation needs addressing. Once you have determined that then you can decide how to address it with your employees. This video reviews how to have a burnout conversation and discusses how to have a burnout resilient mindset and how EAPs play a role in preventing burnout.
Laurie Erdman, SHRM-SCP
Cambia Health Solutions
- Senior change management consultant at Cambia Health Solutions
- Specializes in change management, leadership, talent development and employee well-being
- Regular writer and speaker on employee burnout, stress management and the effects of change on individuals, teams and organizations
- Has presented at numerous organizations including Booz Allen Hamilton, Society for Human Resources Management, Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation, Environmental Protection Agency, National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Association for Talent Development, K12 Inc. and RE-Max Allegiance
- Certified practitioner in human resources, Meyers-Briggs Type Indicator®, Kirkpatrick Four Levels® evaluation, change management, and emotional intelligence EQ-i 2.0 and EQ-360, as well as a certified well-being coach
- Member of Association of Talent Development and Society for Human Resources Management
- J.D. degree, McGeorge School of Law
- To learn more about Laurie visit www.LaurieErdman.com
- Can be contacted at [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.