When, ethically speaking, you may terminate an attorney-client relationship.
You don’t have to, but you may decide to terminate an attorney-client relationship. When should you do that? When does one want to do that? The Pareto Principle states that, for many events, roughly 80% of the effects come from 20% of the causes, with that in mind there are two important categories of clients to consider – the 20% of clients that cause 80% of your problems, these are the problem clients that you may want to consider, if permissible under the ethics rules, to end your attorney-client relationship with; and the second category is the 20% of the clients that generate 80% of your profit, clearly these are the clients that you want to keep happy to keep your bottom line happy. However, sometimes there are clients that fall into both of the 20% categories and that’s when you need to really review how to best handle those relationships.
Noel R. Bagwell, III, Esq.
- Founder of Executive Legal Professionals, PLLC (ExecutiveLP®)
- Decades of experience in offering comprehensive risk mitigation, setback recovery coaching, and consulting services that guide businesses and executives from adversity to success
- Founder of Counsel & Clarity Legal PLLC, a legal practice focusing on preventive law, which helps businesses avoid legal issues and maintain profitable relationships with their lawyers
- Developed a unique approach by integrating various disciplines, including philosophy, theology, psychology, and leadership coaching, to provide holistic support to clients whose problems often run deeper than legal matters
- Specializes in anticipating and mitigating legal risks through a preventive law approach, ensuring the success and peace of mind of organizations
- Offers leadership resilience coaching to help organizations rebound from setbacks with confidence, turning reversals into growth opportunities
- Over a decade of experience as a trusted advisor to start-ups, growth-stage companies, executives, and investors, forming the foundation of a robust support cycle that enhances high-performance leadership, legal support, and legal operations teams
- Offers solutions that complement, rather than replace, existing legal counsel, tailored to each client’s unique needs, to transform legal support relationships into profitable assets
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.