If you’ve got a problem with a client you have to put them on notice.
You know you’re going to have tough clients, including clients you may have to “fire.” So, make a plan. Always use a written agreement and use engagement letters (or equivalent emails, quotes, etc.) whenever possible. Include in these essential documents provisions which will be relevant in the event you have to terminate your attorney-client relationship. When you clearly communicate (in writing) with the client, and establish accurate expectations from the outset of a relationship, you are far less likely to have a problem with a client. This video reviews what to do when you are faced with a problem and offer tips on how to set the client free.
Noel R. Bagwell, III, Esq.
- Founder of Executive Legal Professionals, PLLC (ExecutiveLP®)
- Founder of Lead Again Consulting™
- Accomplished public speaker and legal trainer to thousands of attorneys and entrepreneurs, nationwide
- Author of How to Structure Your Business for Success: Choosing the Correct Business Structure for Your Entity and Lead Again: Survive Any Setback and Reclaim Calm Amid Crisis
- Winner of the Clarksville, TN Mayor’s Certificate for servant leadership, ongoing sacrifice, and commitment to collaboration and inclusion within a small business community
- Four-time winner of the Tennessee Supreme Court’s Attorney for Justice Award
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.