When, ethically speaking, you must terminate an attorney-client relationship.
If a lawyer’s physical or mental condition materially impairs the lawyer’s ability to represent the client, the lawyer should terminate the relationship. It’s reasonable to consider firing a client because they make you feel wretched every time you interact with them. If your physical or mental condition materially impairs your ability to represent the client, you must fire them. In this video, our speaker reviews when it’s time to say “we’re gonna have to let you go.”
Noel R. Bagwell, III, Esq.
- Founder of Executive Legal Professionals, PLLC (ExecutiveLP®)
- Founder of Lead Again Consulting™
- Accomplished public speaker and legal trainer to thousands of attorneys and entrepreneurs, nationwide
- Author of How to Structure Your Business for Success: Choosing the Correct Business Structure for Your Entity and Lead Again: Survive Any Setback and Reclaim Calm Amid Crisis
- Winner of the Clarksville, TN Mayor’s Certificate for servant leadership, ongoing sacrifice, and commitment to collaboration and inclusion within a small business community
- Four-time winner of the Tennessee Supreme Court’s Attorney for Justice Award
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.