When, ethically speaking, you must terminate an attorney-client relationship.
If a lawyer’s physical or mental condition materially impairs the lawyer’s ability to represent the client, the lawyer should terminate the relationship. It’s reasonable to consider firing a client because they make you feel wretched every time you interact with them. If your physical or mental condition materially impairs your ability to represent the client, you must fire them. In this video, our speaker reviews when it’s time to say “we’re gonna have to let you go.”
Noel R. Bagwell, III, Esq.
- Founder of Executive Legal Professionals, PLLC (ExecutiveLP®)
- Decades of experience in offering comprehensive risk mitigation, setback recovery coaching, and consulting services that guide businesses and executives from adversity to success
- Founder of Counsel & Clarity Legal PLLC, a legal practice focusing on preventive law, which helps businesses avoid legal issues and maintain profitable relationships with their lawyers
- Developed a unique approach by integrating various disciplines, including philosophy, theology, psychology, and leadership coaching, to provide holistic support to clients whose problems often run deeper than legal matters
- Specializes in anticipating and mitigating legal risks through a preventive law approach, ensuring the success and peace of mind of organizations
- Offers leadership resilience coaching to help organizations rebound from setbacks with confidence, turning reversals into growth opportunities
- Over a decade of experience as a trusted advisor to start-ups, growth-stage companies, executives, and investors, forming the foundation of a robust support cycle that enhances high-performance leadership, legal support, and legal operations teams
- Offers solutions that complement, rather than replace, existing legal counsel, tailored to each client’s unique needs, to transform legal support relationships into profitable assets
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.