Learn practice points to be more than just a transactive attorney.
When it comes to your client’s estate plan be more than just an attorney that sets up the estate plan and walks away. You can set up a system to continue an ongoing relationship with your clients and address life events as they occur. This video reviews maintenance plans and their benefits and discusses family legacy meetings and how to run an estate plan review meeting.
Vanessa M. Terzian
- Partner at Lagerlof, LLP
- Specializing in estate planning, trust administration, and probate
- Adjunct professor of trust and wills, Southwestern Law School
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2015 - 2017
- Wrote “Trustee’s, Executors and Beneficiaries”, published by the Institute for Preparing Heirs
- Active member of the California State Bar and member of the Trusts and Estates section
- J.D. degree, dean's honors and recipient of dean's full tuition academic scholarship, Loyola Law School; B.A. degree, magna cum laude, UCSD
- Can be contacted at 626-683-7234, [email protected], or lagerlof.com
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.