Are you always listening when someone is talking?
It is vitally important as a minute taker to be alert at all times during meetings. Sometimes it can be really hard to stay focused. The average human has an eight second attention span so minute takers need to make sure they are doing whatever they need to do to ensure they will be able to stay focused. This video reviews how to stay focused and engaged during meetings.
Merrilee Severino, CPC, CRC, CMMP
Your Business Medic
- Owner of Your Business Medic
- Former senior consultant with CLA, LLC
- More than 30 years of experience in credentialing, billing, and practice management
- Spoken for The Coding Institute, Physicians Practice magazine, PAHCOM, AAPC, POMAA, BC-Advantage magazine, and has been interviewed in many publications, including the book Paper Kills 2.0, forward by Newt Gingrich and Tom Daschle, available at healthtransformation.net
- Recognized as one of this nation’s health care industry experts and contributes to Billing Coding Advantage magazine as part of their editorial board
- Experience as a certified coder that with a former role as an independent coding officer for client under integrity agreement with the OIG
- Studying for CPCS
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.