Gain insight on how an investigation could be triggered.
There are two major ways that an OCR HIPAA investigation is triggered. The first way is when someone makes a complaint that their privacy rights have been violated. The second way is when there is a major breach of unsecured protected health information. This videos reviews these two ways as well as a few additional ways that investigations could be triggered.
Paul R. Hales, J.D.
Paul R. Hales, Attorney at Law, LLC
- Widely recognized for his expert knowledge and ability to explain the HIPAA Rules clearly in plain language
- An attorney licensed to practice before the Supreme Court of the United States and graduate of Columbia University Law School with an international practice in HIPAA privacy and security
- Wrote all of the content in The HIPAA E-Tool®, an Internet-based, complete HIPAA compliance solution with separate editions for Covered Entities, Business Associates, Health Plans and Third Party Administrators
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.