1:1 meetings are where you as a manager can come in and help. You can be a champion of the 1:1 meeting and help the employee see that what you are really trying to do is help them. That would be the best result for everyone involved. This video reviews best practices for managers and employees for avoiding common pitfalls of 1:1 meetings.
- HR consultant at AmeriBen/IEC Group
- Attorney and human resources expert with more than fifteen years of experience providing advice and recommendations to a wide range of businesses
- Practice emphasizes all aspects of labor and employment law
- Well-respected trainer and speaker on human resource and employment compliance issues having presented at more than 100 conferences
- Wrote several publications and articles related to the areas of management defense employment law
- J.D. degree, Order of the Coif, University of Oregon School of Law
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 360-487-6838
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.