Develop key performance indicators and communicate key performance indicators as performance expectations.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI) measures the most important outcomes, outputs, or behaviors linked to the mission and goals of the organization, division, department, team or individual. Organizational leaders should communicate performance indicators at the beginning of the performance period and at regular intervals throughout the time period. This video reviews the Balanced Scorecard program and how to determine what performance indicators work best for your team.
William J. Rothwell, Ph.D., SPHR, SHRM-SCP, RODC, CPTD Fellow
Rothwell & Associates, Inc.
- President of Rothwell & Associates, Inc. (www.rothwellandassociates.com) and professor, Penn State University, University Park
- Distinguished Professor, The Pennsylvania State University
- Specializes in organization development and change
- Taught HR topics at a major university for 32 years
- 20 years of full-time HR experience in multinational business and U.S. government
- Conducted consulting for over 50 multinational companies and countless other organizations
- Published 154 books on HR (look me up on Amazon)
- Member of The Society for HR Management, Association for Talent Development
- Ph.D., M.B.A., M.A., B.A.
- Can be contacted at [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.