What is your role as a project manager?
There are two components to being a project manager – management and leadership. Both need to be carried out to be successful. This video reviews what the project leadership role entails compared to what the project management role does; as well as discusses how to manage time proactively.
Rebecca Staton-Reinstein, Ph.D.
Advantage Leadership, Inc.
- President of Advantage Leadership, Inc.
- Internationally recognized expert: strategic planning, leadership, organizational development
- Project manager for a wide variety of projects; developed and delivered project management programs for clients and training companies including PM for Administrative Professional for AMA; and featured speaker at several conferences for administrative professionals
- Trainer and educator: regularly conduct seminars, webinars, and workshops on strategic planning and leadership, management, team, and project management skills development
- Author: Success Planning: A "How-To" Guide for Strategic Planning; Success Planning for Nonprofits: Evidence-Based Strategic Planning; Conventional Wisdom: How Today’s Leaders Plan, Perform, and Progress Like the Founding Fathers; eBooks and hundreds of articles on strategic planning, leadership, management, and project management
- Current memberships: MBTI Master Practitioner; Foreign Member St. Petersburg Engineering Academy; Professional Legacy Member, National Speakers Association
- Can be contacted at [email protected], https://www.linkedin.com/in/rebeccastatonreinstein or www.AdvantageLeadership.com
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.