Understand medication history and it's role in patient safety.
When you think about the history of medications and how they play a role in our society you can go back to things found by archeologists in the Yellow River Valley China and ancient Babylon around 2500 B.C. Medication at that time was a different construct than what we know today but they were showing how to use plants and herbal remedies to heal people. This video reviews the history of medication and the functions and limitations of medical records.
Barker, Castro & Steinback, LLC
- Partner at Barker, Castro & Steinback, LLC in Chicago
- Practice focuses on medical malpractice, long-term care defense, and the formation of captive insurance companies; he defends hospitals, medical centers, nursing homes, physician groups, individual physicians and nurses in medical malpractice, and long-term care negligence cases
- Has particular expertise in cases involving complex and catastrophic losses, products liability, and compliance issues
- Consults and advises hospitals and other healthcare facilities on restructuring risk management processes and compliance issues
- National supervising counsel for two national insurance collectives and works to assist doctors and hospitals in forming captive insurance companies, risk retention groups, and risk purchasing groups
- Frequently speaks to medical and legal professionals regarding topics related to healthcare litigation and has written or co-written multiple publications and has written, edited, presented, and/or co-presented multiple lectures covering a range of topics in medical malpractice
- Graduate, Chicago-Kent College of Law; undergraduate, Bates College
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 312-447-3212
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.