When thinking of security rules think of computers, Internet and email.
Security rules tell you how you have to protect information that is electronic. Security requirements are called standards. Each standard has a general security requirement and identifies what a covered entity/business associate must do to meet a standard, and implementation specifications are either required or addressable. This video reviews types of security safeguards and best practices for compliance.
The Benefits Practice
- Associate in the New Orleans office of Fisher & Phillips LLP
- Focuses on employee benefits, including retirement and welfare plans and health care reform
- Has particular expertise in Affordable Care Act (ACA) compliance including defending companies against employer mandate penalties and preparing 1095-C reporting; she also focuses on Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) compliance and data breaches involving health plan information
- Before joining the firm, she was a Simpson Thacher fellow with the Harvard Project on Disability and practiced for two years in New York as a transactional attorney
- Was included in Louisiana Super Lawyers - Rising Stars, 2016
- J.D. degree, Harvard Law School; A.B. degree, cum laude, Harvard College
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.