The rules are clear and easy to follow – however health care provider’s website are often loaded with violations.
Websites subject to HIPAA rules include the covered entity’s own website as well as their social media websites. The rule that covers websites is part of the rule regarding notice of privacy practices, which means that on your website you must prominently post your notice of privacy practices. This video reviews other safeguards for your website and social media websites to keep them dynamic, effective and compliant with HIPAA.
Paul R. Hales, J.D.
Paul R. Hales, Attorney at Law, LLC
- Widely recognized for his expert knowledge and ability to explain the HIPAA Rules clearly in plain language
- An attorney licensed to practice before the Supreme Court of the United States and graduate of Columbia University Law School with an international practice in HIPAA privacy and security
- Wrote all of the content in The HIPAA E-Tool®, an Internet-based, complete HIPAA compliance solution with separate editions for Covered Entities, Business Associates, Health Plans and Third Party Administrators
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.